Corel is looking for beta testers!
Have your say and help shape the future of our products!
Corel is always working on new software and innovations, and we’re currently looking for beta testers to help us deliver exciting next generation versions of CorelDRAW?, Corel? Painter? and Corel? PaintShop Pro?, as well as brand new products such as the recently launched PhotoMirage?. Beta testers get an exclusive first look at new features and functionality, while helping drive development.
We are seeking testers on Windows, macOS, Web (including ChromeOS) and tablet (iOS / Android) platforms. If you’d like to put our latest tech through its paces, provide detailed feedback, and contribute to the success of future products, we’d love to hear from you!
What does a beta tester do?
If you are selected as a beta tester, you will receive exclusive access to new Corel applications and technology by participating in the following activities:
- Signing a confidentiality (non-disclosure) agreement to gain access to and test Corel software before it is publicly available.
- Setting up a tester profile that includes information about the system you’ll be testing on.
- Installing the application for testing.
- Using the application and providing feedback, including:
- Issues, including details about how to reproduce the issues
- Communicating regularly with the application team.
- Committing to spend a reasonable amount of time using and testing our technology. While there is no specific time commitment required, at a minimum, you should expect to spend several hours throughout the course of the beta testing period to experience the application and provide our team with important feedback. Beta testers are encouraged to go deep and test our pre-release products on multiple occasions over a period of weeks or even months.
Active beta testers may be provided a free software license when the product beta cycle is done. If you’d like to be among the first to experience new technologies and get an early look at what’s in the works and may be coming next, please click on the link below to apply for Corel’s beta testing program. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
*Please note the beta testing process requires English to register, log issues and interact with Corel's teams.